Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 5 Results




Well what a week in College Football. Tons of upsets and a lot of movement in the polls. We also had a lot of movement in this contest. Keep in mind that this is a marathon, and not a sprint. Before I get to the rankings, I have a few notes to let you in on...

-

  • A total of 17 teams have dropped out of this competition.
  • I am still workimg on more shirts to add to the selection, I will post them as soon as I figure it out.
  • I will be doing a bowl bonanza (for prizes). I will probably use ESPN or Yahoo for this as long as it fits my style. As usual I will keep you informed as that time of year aproaches.
  • Every 5th week I will give a complete rankings update. So here we go...

1. Columbus St. (166)

2. Hofstra (154)

3. St Mary's (150)

Coastal Carolina

Owens Community College

6. Shawnee St. (142)

Knox College

8. Austin Peay (138)

9. Montana (136)

10. The Citadel (134)

11. Bluffton (132)

Indianapolis

13. Mount Union (130)

Ivy Tech

Defiance College

16. Harvard (126)

Richmond

Vermont

Grambling St.

20. Findlay (124)

21. Dartmouth (122)

22. Yale (120)

23. Holy Cross (118)

Bethel

Sam Houston St.

Trinity College

27. St Francis (116)

28. Indiana St. (112)

Tri-State

IPFW

31. Niagra (110)

32. Grand Valley St. (108) Sorry Dad! You were ahead of 3 others... until they dropped out this week.

TOP POINTS: Bluffton / Grambling St. / Columbus St. / Hofstra / Owens (36 points)

TOILET POINTS: Yale / Bethel (10 points)

POSSIBLE POINTS: 70

BRASS BALLS: Ivy Tech / Hofstra / Vermont (Picking Colorado)

NO BALLS: All of us. No one had Auburn!

I'll have the games for week 6 out soon.

GOOD LUCK!

0 Comments: